Threaded View

The Plant Symbol Conundrum

Okay, I want more plant cad blocks for my plant symbols. I want these symbols to have a fill and I want to be able to control the color and the line weight of these plant symbols via the layer.

I created four different cad blocks that I can use with my plants. Will these cad blocks when associated with a plant give me a symbol that not only has the fill but where I can control the line weight and color via the layer?

Yes and no, I was able to do it on only one symbol. I have attached the plan if anybody wants a go at this. I did a ten minute video that I will attach when done to explain the process I have gone through.

Here is the vid.

http://youtu.be/_Je7rOiA3QI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PLANT SYMBOL JPEG.png 
Views:	201 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	62565  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall