my library browser won't show up

just started using X6. No matter what I do, my library browser won't show up - I must be losing my mind.
    I had updated all the library content when I did the install. Everything works fine, but I can't "find" the library browser. I once had that happen when switching from using multiple monitors back to a laptop (the library had been open on a second monitor), but I was able to find a setting where I could "dock" the library, so it showed up (that was in X5). I've been through all the defaults, preferences settings and can't find anywhere to reset that. I'm currently using two monitors, so it seem like it would show up somewhere.
    What am I missing???
    Thanks
    Barb

ok nevermind, I found it. Weird - it was very thin and hiding behind my windows task bar. once I moved the task bar to the bottom of the screen I found it.
    Thanks...

Yes, mine seems to open in the top left corner, very thin and short. I have to enlarge it by dragging the bottom down, then I can place it on the other monitor where it will stay until I start up again the next day. I have set everything to stay put but the lib. just doesn't want to obey.
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor

Perry,

Yes, I have exactly the same problem with the LB and PB.
    Glenn

Chief X5
    www.glennwoodward.com.au

Windows 7 - Home Premium
    Intel i7-920
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R
    6 Gb DDR3 1600MHz
    EVGA GTX285 1GbDDR3
    1TB Sata HD

Quote Originally Posted by perryh View Post
    Yes, mine seems to open in the top left corner, very thin and short. I have to enlarge it by dragging the bottom down, then I can place it on the other monitor where it will stay until I start up again the next day. I have set everything to stay put but the lib. just doesn't want to obey.
    Yeppers, my experience too.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall