Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    In X5 when you dragged a wall, the drywall layer was visible when dragging. Meaning you could pinpoint dragging a wall to a specific CAD point if you wanted to. Like when trying to position perfectly an angled wall when dragging. In X6, only the main layer is shown when dragging. How do I get back the other view when dragging?

Thank you.
    I'm still using x5 and while all layers show when dragging, only the main layer shows a snap point and only the "outside" of the main layer has snap points that work with the point to point. Would be nice if Chief allowed point grabs on both sides of the wall in lieu of having to reverse layers temporarily (which is very counter productive and annoying!).

Why does my typing drag lately when using ChiefTalk? Does this have anything to do with the New ChiefTalk, that I've heard nothing official about? I've been noticing for a few months now. Is the current ChiefTalk somehow corrupted?-BB
    Architect,NOT! (archnot@yahoo.com): Dell XPS 8300, i7-2600 3.40 GHZ Quad Core, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, ATI-radeon HD 5700 1-gig(not by choice came with cpu), 8 GB RAM, 25" Hanspree HF 255 LCD Moniter- User since Chief '97(v6)-X4