Hybrid View

Brad,

There is a toolbar icon - it's called General Wall Defaults.
    You can also get to it by Defaults...Walls...General Walls.
    A 2 letter sequential shortcut like GW or WD isn't really that hard to remember.
    Or...you could also make it a 3 letter sequential shortcut like GWD, but that restricts your use of GW as a 2 letter shortcut.
    The new sequential shortcuts in X6 make it much, much, much..... easier to utilise keyboard shortcuts.
    Glenn

Chief X5
    www.glennwoodward.com.au

Windows 7 - Home Premium
    Intel i7-920
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R
    6 Gb DDR3 1600MHz
    EVGA GTX285 1GbDDR3
    1TB Sata HD

Glen, I knew how to change the wall "Resize About" snap settings by going to Gen Wall Defaults and by double clicking the wall icon but your key board short cut skips a step by keeping the selected wall active and selected during the process. With the other two methods (Gen wall defaults and double clicking the wall icon) you have to reselect the wall to continue with the move process. So, thanks for that time/step saver.

Man, something's screwy with the lag time of my typing when writing these replys. Reminds me of using my Dad's old Radio Shack Dos computer's word processor.
    Architect,NOT! (archnot@yahoo.com): Dell XPS 8300, i7-2600 3.40 GHZ Quad Core, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, ATI-radeon HD 5700 1-gig(not by choice came with cpu), 8 GB RAM, 25" Hanspree HF 255 LCD Moniter- User since Chief '97(v6)-X4