Hybrid View

Doug,

It does look like z fighting on the roof surface itself, but his issue was the "gutter" getting the wall siding material applied. Without the Plan to actually examine, there's no way to find out why that is happening. My guess would be "the paint tool" which IMO should never be used.
    Joseph P. Carrick, Architect - AIA
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1
    Chief Architect 9, 10, X1, X3, X4 Premium, X5 Premium, X6 Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Carrick View Post
    ... My guess would be "the paint tool" which IMO should never be used.
    I personally think the paint tool is a very handy and efficient tool. The problem I see with it is that it is set to "blend color with material" out of the box which causes most of the problems.
    Michael

Chief Architect X3-X6
    Windows 7
    I5 Quad core 8 GB
    NVIDEA Ge Force GT430

Thanks for the suggestions. I fixed the problem by changing the default settings for my fascia to be colored black and it changed the gutter back to black as well. In a rush to get this job done so I'm happy that fixed the problem though I still don't understand why it would change to that in the first place. I didn't use the paint tool at all. All I was wanting to do was make the pony wall 16 inches higher, which I've done on numerous plans in the past. Anyway, thanks again! Cheers