Threaded View

Cabinet Crown Molding. Issue getting old quick

I have had this issue with X4, X5 and now X6 with three different PC's so it tells me that I must be doing something wrong. When I place a wall cabinet by itself or next to another cabinet such as a tall cabinet as soon as I place it the crown molding on the cabinet disappears. If there are several wall cabinets and I either copy and paste a wall cabinet to the end of the run the same thing happens. The second issue is when I have the wall cabinets in place with the crown showing correct and I delete one of the cabinets the cabinet disappears but the crown remains. The only way to clear all this up is to save the plan, exit Chief and reopen the plan. Once back in the plan all is good. This happens in just about every plan and again I've had the same issue for a while. Tech support said they couldn't find an issue. See attached pics. Thanks for any thoughts.

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crown 3.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	62371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crown.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	62372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crown 2.jpg 
Views:	884 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	62373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crown 4.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	62374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crown 5.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	62375  

Rob Mathews, RN, CGR, NARI CR
    Curb Appeal Renovations
    CurbAppealRenovations.com
    Keller, Texas
    8.0 - X-6 User

Dell Alienware Aurora ALX, Win 7 Pro, 64 bit, I7-4960X, 16 GB RAM, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB Graphics Card Dual 27" Monitors