'Space Planning' a factory

Hi all, Tony from Plans Ahead LLC here. Like what I see so far with Version 6, kudos to the people at Chief who have been listening to their dedicated users for over twenty (25?) years. I see they changed the name of the room wizard boxes to space planning boxes and the correlating layer. It is a tool I rarely use, but I am in the early stages of laying out a 50,000-60,000 Sq Ft factory and could really use that type of feature in my early meetings with the staff. Is there any way to edit the names on the room wizard boxes, or make your own? I know you could use walls,or polylines and boxes, but the key feature of the room wizard boxes is their ability to update the room dimensions automatically as you move and pull on the perimeter of the shape, providing a real time graphic for the clients as I manipulate the 'boxes' into a preliminary plan. Again I rarely do 'over the shoulder' drawing time, but this needs to move along quickly while the location they desire is available, so the first few meetings will be somewhat interactive. Many foreman in the existing plant have provided me a variety of different sketches and requests for the proposed fit up and I was hoping to get everyone on the same page. please let me know, thanks in advance.

Tony Thompson
    Plans Ahead LLC
    Branford, Connecticut
    plansahead@aol.com
    Tony Thompson Plans Ahead LLC Branford,Connecticut