New User- Building Under the roof line

Hello,
    My first post on the forum so don't beat me down too much. I have been using Chief Architect now for a couple of months and have started using the program more and more for residential projects. I have a couple of off the wall questions that maybe some of your expertise can shed a light on.

Q1. I like to design most of the 2nd floor space under the roof line (attic space) and then dormer out to meet egress. I currently am using interior-4 wall types and creating a small box in the center of the building envelope not to make a roof automatically pop up using the auto roofing tool. I then adjust these 4 walls to have a knee wall property and adjust them out to see my roof clip lines. After I can see my clips I then start drawing in interior wall partitions where needed and start boxing out rooms. After I get all of my interior walls designed I then can create dormers where needed. Is there a wall type that I can create that has the Knee wall property already ticked?

Q2. When creating the dormers I notice that if my interior wall has a clip the small triangle in the far back corner seems to be open - Its not closing all the way with Siding or finish material?

Q3. Is there a way of not having to drag a wall to create it. I am so used to a two click process, or user input. I know you can just start the line then click the dim and adjust.... too many steps.

Annotation:
    Q4. Is there a way to just use the call out that chief already knows what is there so I don't have to type in a bunch of text?
    Example: we all know that a Interior-4 wall is 3-1/2" wood studs at 16" o.c. with 1/2" gyp. board each side, we spec this out in the defaults - Why can we have this information processed in a simple click and arrow?

Q5. Is there a way of adding in elevation markers at the plate line that automatically places the elevation? Again we spec the plates!

Q6. Any tips to share to speed up annotation..IE creating text blocks with notes already setup?

Well that's it for now. Thanks for any input. I have been using Autodesk Design Suite and Sketchup in my models and am looking forward to Chief and what it can do on the Interiors. I will attach a rendering of a project that is currently
    in the Design Phase. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2t.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	209.3 KB 
ID:	62268

Be sure to join the Houston TX / Michigan / Pacific NW user group that gets together the first monday of each month. Next meeting is March 3 (not today sorry). Look for contact info under Houston (Tommy Blair) or Detroit (Annette Sokoll) user groups.
    Karl Koning, Registered Architect - WA, CPBD
    Koning Designs
    AIBD-WA V.P.; Membership Chair
    X5-4/WIN7-64