Need help with your plans or Chief ?

CLASSIC DESIGNS is an award winning design service company located in Atlanta, Michigan. I have over 25 years designing & building experience. I can help you with your custom home plans, additions, kitchen, baths, remodeling and small commercial projects. I can take your project from conception to completion. I have helped many of builders, homeowners, designers all over the US references available. I can do on line meetings with you to help you with your project. I work in a timely manner to help you get your project completed on time. I am a senior designer with Chief Architected for over 14 years.

I developed our sub division here in Michigan & designed many of custom homes with my clients using Chief. I also worked out of the Michigan Design center & designed many kitchen & baths.

One of my custom home designs was published on the box cover of Chief Architect 9.0 software. I have been using Chief Architect since ver. 2.0 - ver. up to X6. Professional service for a price you can afford. If you have a budget let's talk.

I also help run a user group with on line meetings once a month if you would like to join and if you have any questions using Chief feel free to contact me
    Annette Sokoll

Classic Designs
    Senior Designer
    User Group Instructor X4 - X5
    7776 County Rd. 489
    Atlanta, Mi 49709

Cell 1-248-891-3955
    Office 1-248-786-8968
    [email]Classicdesigns11@aol.com
    www.Classic-Design-Homes.com

Do to our work overload our Company is in need of help with a project. We have a CAD drawing that needs drawn out in Chief. Single family home 3400sf. Is this something you would be interested in doing? We are a Design/Build General Contractor located in Naples/Fort Myers Florida.

Thank You, Dave Moran

Need help

Quote Originally Posted by Dusckas1 View Post
    Do to our work overload our Company is in need of help with a project. We have a CAD drawing that needs drawn out in Chief. Single family home 3400sf. Is this something you would be interested in doing? We are a Design/Build General Contractor located in Naples/Fort Myers Florida.

Thank You, Dave Moran
    yes I can help you feel free to contact me. I left message at your office today.
    Annette Sokoll

Classic Designs
    Senior Designer
    User Group Instructor X4 - X5
    7776 County Rd. 489
    Atlanta, Mi 49709

Cell 1-248-891-3955
    Office 1-248-786-8968
    [email]Classicdesigns11@aol.com
    www.Classic-Design-Homes.com