Numbers showing in blocks

So I made an architectural block from 3 items, and Chief is placing numbers over it as a label of some sort. I went to turn off labels altogether and it is still showing...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	numbers.PNG 
Views:	146 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	62189  
    X5
    i7-3930k Dell XPS - 16GB Ram
    (2) 30" Dell 3008WFP Monitors
    Wacom 24HD

Well, as I was writing this thread I thought about ungrouping (unblocking)all my objects and turning labels off individually for each item - and that did work. I'll leave this thread up in case someone else has an issue, but are you telling me that suppressing all the labels in a block won't work and we have to unblock everything to do that with all sub-elements?
    X5
    Wacom 24HD

Johnny,

In the Block dbx - uncheck "Show Label"
    Joseph P. Carrick, Architect - AIA
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1
    Chief Architect 9, 10, X1, X3, X4 Premium, X5 Premium, X6 Premium

Yep I did that for the block, but I guess I have to do that for each sub-item and then re-block (and yet do that again for the master block). Seems a bit repetitive to me.

I know its a small issue...
    X5
    Wacom 24HD

Maple is offline CertifiedKitchenDesigner
    I have a similar issue with some of the appliances. There appears to be no way to turn off labels for some items - for example, the 'wine cellar' - even with the label box unchecked the label still shows up. I opened the object itself and tried to edit it that way, no luck. Label still shows up.

Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyprc View Post
    Yep I did that for the block, but I guess I have to do that for each sub-item and then re-block (and yet do that again for the master block). Seems a bit repetitive to me.

I know its a small issue...
    Johnny,

Use Shift Tab to burrow down into a block. You can then open the Sub Item without unblocking.
    Joseph P. Carrick, Architect - AIA
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1
    Chief Architect 9, 10, X1, X3, X4 Premium, X5 Premium, X6 Premium

I have a similar issue with some of the appliances. There appears to be no way to turn off labels for some items - for example, the 'wine cellar' - even with the label box unchecked the label still shows up. I opened the object itself and tried to edit it that way, no luck. Label still shows up.

Frustrating.
    That's because the "label" is really just text in the cad block. You can place the cad block in your plan, explode it, delete the text, reblock, and then use the new block for your appliance.
    Kilgore Trout