Hybrid View

You can usually use two monitors with a laptop. One of your monitors is the laptop screen the other gets connected to the HDMI out (or DVI, DP, VGA).
    I usually do not buy a specific brand, I really enjoy assembling my own computer, however I have purchased laptops before. My laptop is an Acer and it has lasted for 5 years.
    From my experience the brand of the computer often is not a good benchmark to go on; everyone has a different experience. I suggest that you look at the reviews. If you see a very negative review it could just be one person's experience but if you see a lot of negative reviews especially if they are about similar issues then you may want to think about looking elsewhere.
    That said, I have had a lot of good luck with Asus, Acer and Lenovo. Those are the brands that I tend to favor although I have had good experiences with many other brands too.
    As far as space goes, a 1TB hard drive is plenty big for Chief and almost anything else you could ever want. Chief will use maybe 50GB which is about 5% of a 1TB hard drive.
    If you do buy a laptop I would suggest getting an external mouse, trying to draw in Chief with a trackpad is pretty annoying.