Zowie is offline Registered User Promoted

x6 How to stop background from changing from white to black when orbiting camera?

Hi,
    I think I like the tool and tab layout in x6, but it's definitely a strain on the eyes when the background changes from white to black while orbiting camera in 3D overview. Does anyone know how to stop this? Always one color or the other would be fine.

Thank you, zowie

Hello,

I just downloaded Chief Architect yesterday for the first time, so I am a new user. I downloaded X6 and I do not have that issue at all... been using it for a few hours now. I would guess that it may be lack RAM or graphic card memory/CPU power. I could be totally wrong, but it just sounds like the computer can't process it all while it moves. I've got a pretty dang powerful computer, so am guessing why I've never seen this. Again, just my thoughts.

Zowie is offline Registered User Promoted
    You are correct! I hadn't optimized my Nvidia 675 to CA 6. Thank you. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by tlk50970 View Post
    Hello,

I just downloaded Chief Architect yesterday for the first time, so I am a new user. I downloaded X6 and I do not have that issue at all... been using it for a few hours now. I would guess that it may be lack RAM or graphic card memory/CPU power. I could be totally wrong, but it just sounds like the computer can't process it all while it moves. I've got a pretty dang powerful computer, so am guessing why I've never seen this. Again, just my thoughts.