Question Walls in room all different heights - don't know how to set up

I am creating my first room in CA (X6) and it's a doozy. The two side walls are 44" high vaulting to 149" . How do I set this up in CA? Thank you!

Use ceiling planes and watch some video.
    Kelly
    Win 7 - i7
    ati 5800
    ssa
    www.kellydesign.cc

tell us more about the room
    Chief 97 - X6
    Paid up on SSA
    17 years before the mast...
    and LOVING it!
    HP quad core rig
    12 gigs ram
    Windows 8.1
    and a 30" Dell monitor

This sounds like a 2nd story room. For your vaulted ceiling, you will need to uncheck the ceiling for the room (structure tab) and then build the ceiling planes manually as suggested. If the ceiling is "cathedral", the ceiling pitch should match the roof pitch. If it is "vaulted", then your ceiling pitch "might" be about 1/2 of the roof pitch depending on your design and how the roof/ceiling will be framed/built. Make sure to check out how/where your manual ceiling planes bear on the walls using the back-clipped camera tool ... sometimes I end up moving these bearing conditions/locations depending on how Chief builds them.

I agree with the advice to watch as many videos as you can find on the subject. A good grasp of how Chief functions, especially regarding roof and ceiling planes, is very important so doing a little reading in Help (F1) can be helpful.

Welcome to the forum.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard