Missing Manufacturer Catalog textures

I recently installed X6 and most of the textures for my Manufacturer Catalog Library items are missing (see attached screenshot). All other library items, including my vast User Library, are fine. This is probably related to choosing to locate my Data Folder on my D: drive. But it's mysterious that all other library items are working fine. Anyone know how I should go about fixing this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	manufacturer-textures-missing.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	62086  
    Kathleen Moore
    Chief X6 | X5 | X4 | X3
    Thea Render

castleview3d.com | (585) 520-4329 | kathleen.moore@castleview3d.com
    Follow us on: Facebook | LinkedIn | Houzz | Pinterest | Blog: "Life Should Be 3D"

That's good question for support. I would guess that the file CulturedStone.zip got corrupt when you were moving files. Textures are stored separately in a zip file-- normally in your installation directory under:Program Data\Chief Architect X6\Reference Files\ You should see the culturedstone.zip file there and if you open it with winzip it should contain about 100 jpg images. If not you could try to re-download the library, but you may have to delete the corrupt file first. Its also possible that Chief is still looking for it on the drive you installed Chief on?

If you can't wait, I would rename the zip file and the calib file in Manufactures Libraries (do not delete) and re-download the CulturedStone lib.
    Gerry

NewCraft Home Services

Design/ Compliance Review
    PE, X6 , Sketchup 8, TurboCad Pro 20
    -----------------------------------
    ASUS P9X79D, i7-3820, GTX680 w/4gb
    -----------------------------
    If the Government would just cut down more d*** trees, I'd have a much better view of the forest.

Thanks, Gerry. I already submitted a ticket on this to Support, but was hoping for a quicker fix. :-)

Unfortunately, it's ALL the manufacturer catalogs -- I was just using Cultured Stone as an example of what I'm getting. I will investigate these zip files and see if maybe moving them to a corresponding folder on D: helps solve the problem.
    Kathleen Moore
    Chief X6 | X5 | X4 | X3
    Thea Render

Follow us on: Facebook | LinkedIn | Houzz | Pinterest | Blog: "Life Should Be 3D"

This happened to me as well but to a much greater extent. None of my library content migrated. Support sent me replacement downloads. I also had to manually install my user library from X5.
    X, X3, X5 and X6
    SSA membership since 2011
    Hebrews 3:4
    stevecoxinc.net
    Pinterest
    Houzz

Apple 27" iMac
    3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo boost up to 3.9 GHz)
    32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
    512GB Flash Drive

You might also check that the "Manufacturer Data path" in your ini file in the roaming Dir points to the right directory. I suspect, that it does. The problem seems to be getting Chief to the Referenced File dir and I haven't found what points to that in Chief.
    Gerry

NewCraft Home Services

Design/ Compliance Review
    PE, X6 , Sketchup 8, TurboCad Pro 20
    -----------------------------------
    ASUS P9X79D, i7-3820, GTX680 w/4gb
    -----------------------------
    If the Government would just cut down more d*** trees, I'd have a much better view of the forest.

When first installed X6 same thing happened to me but they were still there, just not shown as an thumbnail. Some of the items show blank. they told me it might have been a refresh thing. But since beta 3 I am not having that problem anymore.
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor

When I try to apply one of the "No Texture" materials, I get a message saying that the graphic is missing because it can't locate this folder:

C:\Productivity\P4\content\Main\Textures\......

This is not a folder on my computer, but I don't know where to point it as an alternate location. A search of my computer doesn't turn up the JPG it's looking for.

Still haven't heard back from Support about this.
    Kathleen Moore
    Chief X6 | X5 | X4 | X3
    Thea Render