Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Okay thanks. It wasn't working in my callouts, but I must be doing something wrong so I will take a harder look and try and figure out what I am missing. It's just that in the training video, they are using the auto sheet numbering via macro.

Bryce Engstrom: Architect, LEED AP
    www.engstromarchitecture.com
    Chief X6 Beta
    Sketchup Pro 6, Free 8, Thea Render, Lumion
    Chief to Kerkythea & Thea Render Converter

Dermot:

Where is the %page.label% macro? I only see %layout.label%
    Gerry

NewCraft Home Services

Design/ Compliance Review
    PE, X6 , Sketchup 8, TurboCad Pro 20
    -----------------------------------
    ASUS P9X79D, i7-3820, GTX680 w/4gb
    -----------------------------
    If the Government would just cut down more d*** trees, I'd have a much better view of the forest.

The new revision index is huge! And I have my template set up using the page info dbx. My template goes from A101....109, to then S101.....109, to E101.....etc. I also love the new sheet index for deleting pages not being used or adding pages during the project, now I don't forget to update the index on the cover sheet.
    Joey R. Martin,aibd,cgp,cga,caps
    Martin Design & Planning
    Elwood, Indiana
    Cell. 765-860-3567
    eMail. joeymdp@gmail.com

I'm with Joey on this, it is huge, and I don't think the different possibilities have been tapped into yet.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Where is the %page.label% macro? I only see %layout.label%
    Gerry,

I mistyped. The %layout.label% macro is the one you should be using. I will correct my original post to try and avoid adding any more confusion.
    Dermot Dempsey
    Principal Software Engineer
    Chief Architect, Inc.
    http://www.ChiefArchitect.com
    http://www.HomeDesignerSoftware.com

Okay, I got it working. I was working with an already developed set and just had to resend them to layout. This is fantastic.

Bryce Engstrom: Architect, LEED AP
    www.engstromarchitecture.com
    Chief X6 Beta
    Sketchup Pro 6, Free 8, Thea Render, Lumion
    Chief to Kerkythea & Thea Render Converter

This is all well and good, but how does one create a simple Table of Contents (automatically)? I'll often have several layout boxes on one page, say, electrical connections and switching in two separate layout boxes. Sometimes they're on the same page, sometimes not. I always manually type them in a word processor and paste them into a table, but boy it would save time if Chief kept track of it for me.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

You can create a simple table of contents using the Layout Page Table tool. This table can show each printable page in your layout along with a page label, title, description, and/or comments. You can put any information you want into Layout Page Information and have it show up automatically in the Page Table.

If you are looking for something else, then you should send us a feature request (or post something on the suggestions forum) explaining more clearly what you want. Please be sure to include a picture showing us what you want it to look like.
    Dermot Dempsey
    Principal Software Engineer
    Chief Architect, Inc.
    http://www.ChiefArchitect.com
    http://www.HomeDesignerSoftware.com