Threaded View

Your photo's size and clarity doesn't adequately illustrate what you've done or what the problem is IMO. When I post images on Chief Talk, I try to size them around 640 x 480 pixels. If you want better advice, it would be better for you to save your plan and then close it (you can leave Chief open but close your plan), then navigate to your plan file with Explorer > Send > Compressed Folder; then using manage attachments, find your zipped plan file (same location as your plan file) and post it here so we can see exactly what you are talking about. I would always try to create something like this with Chief first, but I know there are some Sketchup experts out there that would possibly do something similar to what you did depending on the complexity of the roof design you are using.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard