Thoughts on a new system

Just rambling, a little. I thought it'be be neat to by a nice sized (20-21") digital picture frame, run it on my cell phone HDMI and show clients PDFs of past jobs during sales, their job during design. Turns out cell phones with HDMI may be on the way out and the new phone I'm gonna buy doesn't have an HDMI port, so.....
    I revisited the idea of a portable touch screen. I looked at the Sony, around 18" last year, but it was kind of a weenie system - weak graphics and not much of CPU.
    Revisiting the market, I see that Dell have a really nice, equally weenie but much thinner system and that HP and Lenovo have some nice robust systems, still portable, up to 27" monitors.
    It then occured to me that I might use the all in one touch as a DTR, but use a thinclient, LogMeIn, and run CA on my desktop, just using the all in one to drive. I tried it over the weekend (using my netbook) and the response time was very acceptable on my home WiFi. It worked nicely and I'm thinking with good 4g\LTE coverage, it might even work over mobile instead of WiFi. That would be really amazing - lug my 27" portable all in one out to the client site, show the slides from my DropBox\G-Drive OR just boot up CA, and start a session on my home PC, despite the fact that I don't have a dongle with me! For a few bux more, I can extend the support to my android.
    I'll take my 3g netbook out with me next trip to the field and see how it works.
    My logic is that regardless of the weenie status of the all in one, I can do all my renders on my desktop, offloading that work to the bigger GPU there, if I want to spring for another license I might ever run two sessions of CA, drive them both from the all in one and let DropBox keep track of the conflicted copies - all I want is the JPG renders from the second session, I can just dump the conflicted copy of the model.
    All that being said, anyone using a touch screen for the primary interface with CA? Is a keyboard helpful? Really nice? Absolutely essential? Likewise a mouse? In the pat I've had great success using optical drives on my network, to install software on machines that don't have one, so I don't see that being an issue. Any thing I may have missed? Thoughts, comments, suggestions?
    Matt Kennedy
    Win7, v2 beta thru x6