Threaded View

The Favorites Folder is on your hard drive. You can argue that if you want and I have much respect if you want to see it differently, but the Favorites folder is on your hard drive - you can't change that, it' simply a fact - whether you see it that way or not that's cool by me.

The Drop Box folder is a subfolder of your Favorites folder, still on your hard drive. If you want to think of the Drop Box folder as being somewhere other than on your hard drive then it's all good by me.

The important thing about this discussion is that whoever is reading this thread understands how these cloud services work. If you don't understand that DB keeps a file on your hard disk AND in the cloud (you can watch any video or read any tutorial that will say the same thing) then you could be setting yourself up for a rude awakening.

So even though you insist that your Drop Box folder isn't on your hard drive just keep your mind open a little bit to think that it MIGHT be on your hard drive so in the future you're better prepared to manage all your flies no matter where they are.
    The purpose of Government is to control the common resources, not the common man.

Larry Hawes
    Hawes Home Design
    Vista, CA
    Hawes Home Design

X5 and X6 Public Beta 3
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Motherboard EVGA Classified SR-2
    Processors (2) 6 core Xeon L5640
    Memory 24GB PNY DDR3 1600
    Video EVGA GTX 780
    Monitor 26" LG 1920 x 1200
    21" Viewsonic