Threaded View

Fred or Dave or anyone. I have fallen on my sword and now realize I did not know that I did not know. Now for question.

If I delete a file from dropbox on my PC, it is no longer on any of my computers. If I delete all the files from my dropbox folder on my PC, I no longer have any files in drop box or on any of my devices.

Now suppose I want to get rid of my PC and only use the IMAC, how do I delete the info on the PC without losing all the info on the rest of my devices. Do I throw away the drop box file on the PC, or do I somehow unlink the auto updates of the PC to the master drop box folder that I guess is sort of on the drop box website.

In about a month, when X6 comes out, I will be elimintating my PC, and I will pass on the PC to my Dad, I do not want my Dad effecting my files on drop box.

So how do I eliminate the auto sync of the PC to my dropbox folders?
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall