Site Area Analysis

This is really a question for Scott Hall. But anyone else that wants to chime in - go ahead.

1. What areas do you want to report and what calculations do you want to display?

2. Would you be willing to place a text box with a leader line to each area perimeter? Each would just need to call a specific macro related to that object - such as property boundary, building perimeter, garage perimeter, etc.

3. A separate text box would call one or more macros to display the desired report.
    Joseph P. Carrick, Architect - AIA
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1
    Chief Architect 9, 10, X1, X3, X4 Premium, X5 Premium, X6 Premium

FYI I think you have 2 of the same threads going on this question.
    X5
    i7-3930k Dell XPS - 16GB Ram
    (2) 30" Dell 3008WFP Monitors
    Wacom 24HD

Thanks Johnny, I don't usually make that mistake.
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1

Joe, I wAnt to draw a box, and that box has an area, and I want that area to be able to be place in a table, and I can add that value to other value to get totals. The leader line method is not reliable in that I may have several boxes on top if eAch other, the result being erroneous vales.

I can't respond to this stuff on an iPhone. I need a man's 'puter.

Golf trip ending, I was much better when I didn't keep score, had to get a handicap to play in my brothers 4 day golf tournament at santa luz, my handicap is 437, if I have a half decent 4 days, we should win this going away.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

So you are saying that you might have one box that has all edges exactly in common with another box?
    Windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Carrick View Post
    So you are saying that you might have one box that has all edges exactly in common with another box?
    No, definetly different size boxes, but the arrow/leader lines are not reliable with this scenario.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall