Custom Railing problem

Hi, I built a custom stair railing with panel. I started with the left railing and I copied it for the right side of the stair but the height of the copy is different of the first . I joined plan and image.
    thank's

Jean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Railing problem.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	60434  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Chief Arch X5 user
    Windows 7, Asus G73J, core i7, 8GB memory, 1GB video card

You've got some wonky stuff going on here. First, your left stair rail should line up with the railing wall behind the big column. The little offset you have there and the short little railing wall pictured below are screwing things up and I don't know why you would want that little offset anyway.

Second, your invisible wall needs to go just between the two columns at the top of the stair, you've got it running past the column on the right of the stair.

Third, once you've got the invisible wall placed properly, take the railing wall to the right of the stair (pictured below) and check both of the Thru options on the Structure tab.

I still end up with the newel on the bottom right of the stair as shorter than the one on the left and the newels at the top of the stair on both sides are too high.

The "wall follows stair" option is still pretty buggy at this point. I would suggest going with zero width newels, getting the panel heights there the right height, and placing the newels manually on the stair. I don't think you necessarily need a newel at the top, the rail could just die into the column.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Short Railing.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	60435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Railing Through.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	60436Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Almost fixed.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	60437

Bryce Engstrom: Architect, LEED AP
    www.engstromarchitecture.com
    Chief X6 Beta
    Sketchup Pro 6, Free 8, Thea Render, Lumion
    Chief to Kerkythea & Thea Render Converter