Expert/Help for Northern VA user

User in Northern VA seeking expert consultant/help for huge upcoming project.

I'm in Northern Virginia, let me know of your requirements.

Bill Layman

My partner Ben and I have a design build remodeling company in Northern VA. We are presenting on a whole house remodel next week, and have been really struggling with both the plans and the specs. We have never used the Materials List, and just tried it for the first time on this project. Ben prepares a very detailed spreadsheet and all the materials needed for a projected are spelled out room by room. This has allowed both our client and our employees/subs to know exactly the materials that will be used on the project, and provides us with what we need for determining costs accurately.

We found the Material Lists to be a little iffy and don't have the time right now to learn how to modify the Material List so it is edited in a format we can work with a little easier. I am hopeful that I can find someone to take our plan and do a quick look to see that the plan looks solid and then to edit a Master Materials List per room (if that is an option within the program) so we can compare our specs sheet.

Sanna

What is your contact information?

Andy.
    CA X-V, Sketchup 8 PRO,
    Auto-something '11
    Revit'11
    Windows 7, AMD Phenom 8 core, 12 Gigs. Ram. (Works well together).
    Andre' G. Tardif
    andytardif@gmail.com
    www.draftinginoc.com

sanna@osbornedesignbuild.com

Are you an expert in the Chief x5? Looking for some help with the Master Material List feature.

Did you receive my response? I am new to this site and don't find it easy to navigate.

Are you available any time today for assistance on Chief X5?