Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lenita,

When you say "when I swap to CAD detail view (still working on the floor plan)", do you mean that you swap to the Cad Configuration toolbar in planview, or do you mean swapping to a Cad Detail view?

I use the Parent/Child as well.
    Last edited by Glenn Woodward; 06-12-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Glenn

Chief X5
    www.glennwoodward.com.au

Windows 7 - Home Premium
    Intel i7-920
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R
    6 Gb DDR3 1600MHz
    EVGA GTX285 1GbDDR3
    1TB Sata HD

Sorry for the bad terminology, Glenn - I'm referring to the Cad configuration toolbar in planview .......... I have noticed that the edit toolbar jumps to the side when I swap over from the normal plan configuration ......

Not quiet the same as that Lenita - I left the edit tool bar undocked and all was fine until I switched to the site plan and then back to the model. My edit tool bar remains floating but one of my custom tool bars has stepped sideways. These niggles do my head in especially as this is a service provider option to customise the tool bars and frankly it doesn't work. This is the most stable version of CA I have worked with but something as fundamental to a design program as a tool bar not operating the way the manufacturer tells me it will, just burns my biscuits
    Nick

New Zealand
    X6

It's really hard to trouble shoot this sort of problem over a text based bulletin board.
    All I can say is it doesn't happen to me, but obviously does happen to some users.
    The only thing I can suggest is to do a Skype connection and share screens to see what is happening.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Glenn

Chief X5
    www.glennwoodward.com.au

Windows 7 - Home Premium
    Intel i7-920
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R
    6 Gb DDR3 1600MHz
    EVGA GTX285 1GbDDR3
    1TB Sata HD

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Woodward View Post
    It's really hard to trouble shoot this sort of problem over a text based bulletin board.
    All I can say is it doesn't happen to me, but obviously does happen to some users.
    The only thing I can suggest is to do a Skype connection and share screens to see what is happening.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks Glenn - I will stop whinging and spend a day getting my head around what's happening with my TB setup and why - mine were fine for a while then something changed.
    Nick

New Zealand
    X6

Hi Glenn,
    I would be willing to try Skype ..... whilst working on my plan yesterday a message popped up saying that my toolbars had become corrupted. I can't see any particular problem .... yet. Am not working today nor tomorrow, but will be on Monday thru to Thursday next week (going away for a break on Friday). Let me know when may suit you.
    Thankyou again for your help and suggestions.
    Cheers,
    Lenita