How to Undo Stupid ??

Well, and I thought I knew better, but in my haste to make a quick change to a plan I manged to use the material painter and screwed things up.

Didn't see the problem until I was trying a Ray Trace, so too far gone for an undo. I noted that screens were solid in ray trace, so knew I had an issue. Problem is the inside of a pony wall defined as lower stucco outside, bead board inside and upper screen. Looked normal from outside, so didn't catch it, but from inside all suraces are stucco, to include the screen. The DBX is correctly showing what it should be, so how does one undo this?

Really stupid and I know better, seriously, just one area of a not connected wall. I'm really embaraased by the rookie questions I have to post here..........
    Chief Architect X4, X5
    Thea Render Rookie
    ASUS K53SV / Win 7 x64
    Intel Core i7-2630QM CPU 2.00 Ghz
    NVIDIA GeForceŽ GT 540M with 1GB DDR3 VRAM
    Samsung 840 Pro SSD
    8 Gb DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM

Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, "Sun" Solar System, 22556

Fastest way would be to restore the backup version from before you used the material painter.

Otherwise reset the finishes to "Default".
    Joseph P. Carrick, Architect - AIA
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1
    Chief Architect 9, 10, X1, X3, X4 Premium, X5 Premium, X6 Premium

Joe,

Not sure how far back that might be now. It was close to my undo limit and tried that, but not enough to get there. Lat timem I manually saved was hours before, so I don't think that would save me much time.

How do you reset the finishes to default?
    Chief Architect X4, X5
    Thea Render Rookie
    ASUS K53SV / Win 7 x64
    Samsung 840 Pro SSD
    8 Gb DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM

OK,

In case someone else ever does this, and I had never tried this before, worked well and quick.....

To reset walls to their default materials using the Material Painter:

The Material Painter is a fast and easy way to change the appearance of objects in your plan, providing nearly instant visual feedback in 3D, and allows you the option to check Use Default and paint the object back to its default material.
    1.First, launch Chief Architect and choose to Open the plan that has the material you want to return to its default material.

2.Take a 3D Camera view of the object that you want to change.

3.Select 3D> Materials> Material Painter> Material Painter Component Mode .

Note: For more information on the Material Painter Modes, see Article Number 793: How to use the Material Painter modes

4.In the Select Library Object dialog, check the Use default Material box and click OK.

5.Then, click on the surface in 3D that you want to return to its default material, such as each of the Pony Walls whose materials you had previously overwritten.
    Chief Architect X4, X5
    Thea Render Rookie
    ASUS K53SV / Win 7 x64
    Samsung 840 Pro SSD
    8 Gb DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM