Thread: Dashed lines

Dashed lines

I tried several times to get info as to why my broken lines print as solid..This is annoying because beams look like walls etc.
    I've got the line wt. set at 1 but still prints solid.Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks

RogerC

Don is offline Registered User Promoted
    When I used v5 I could not get dashed lines to print. You can see my topic posted 8/28 for more info. I have upgraded to v6 and my dashed lines printed OK.

Additionally, it would be nice to be able to use different fonts. I use Modern because it is a non-True Type font and I could not get other fonts to print.

Also, I had no problems reading by v5 plan with v6.

[This message has been edited by Don (edited 10 September 1999).]

Roger,

Without stating what version of Chief you use and what printer/plotter is involved, no one can make any useful comments. I will say that Chief V5 using HP printers was bad about dashed lines above line weight 1. During Beta Testing and using V6 I have had no problems at any line weight, using HP 450c plotter, 1000c and 1120s printers. I have seen recent comments by users having your malady but they have been equally vague as to under what conditions their trouble is experienced.

------------------
    David J. Potter
    Austin, Texas http://members.spree.com/djpotter

[This message has been edited by David Jefferson. Potter (edited 10 September 1999).]

David
    I use a Canon 4550 and am still operating CA97( I have ordered CA6 and am waiting for it to be delivered, it should be here any day.) I should wait to see if CA6 solves my "line" problem.

Thanks
    RogerC