Threaded View

How'd you manage to sell 2020, thought that it is non transferrable. I'd sell mine in a hot minute.

I'm better than average with it, almost as good as anyone except a few catalog writers (much better than I am with CA) but I have had it.
    I occasionally use the item list the way Pam suggests- nothing beats it for fast ballpark quotes, far faster than any of the half dozen on line ordering systems I've used.
    I've played with PK recently. I will be getting that for the small easy jobs as soon as I sell Envisioneer.
    It's stable and can produce editable elevations (CAD), good pricing fast, very good rendering easily and quickly, and there are KD's around who can use it.
    If you want to talk about leaving money on the table then being able to do a quickie for some folks is essential. For simpler jobs I lose money using Chief.

But the main reason I'm getting PK is I can have my semi custom brand design a kitchen in either PK or 2020 with three revisions for $35 which is applied to the order. For smaller or simpler kitchens it's like having an extra employee cheap. I will not be going back to 2020, thought maybe v10 would do it but not from what I can tell. Been the same nonsense since v5.1

I really like Chief, it suits my work- IMO it needs more than a little tweaking for kitchens and cabinets (and I don't really expect as much as I'd like to be coming all that soon).
    Still the best choice for me by a lot for overall use or I wouldn't have gotten a second license and investing in training someone.
    Mark McAniff, Highland, NY

X5 Interiors
    Sager NP9150 Win8, i7 3840-2.8, GTX 670MX 3GB, 16GB DDR3, 256 mSSD, 500HDD
    Dell M4500 Win7 Pro-64, i7 M620, Quadro FX 880M, 8GB

MarkJames & Co. Designers of fine kitchens, baths, and built-ins.
    www.markjames.co