Hybrid View

I'd agree that Chief has helped me get sales even though we don't do any construction.
    Better working drawings, more reliable dimensioning, and in many ways a more manageable experience for clients during meetings.
    OTOH
    I don't find the material list workable for pricing. It is not dynamic so changing sizes,adding/removing mods or accessories requires manual changes to pricing. It is easier and safer in a spreadsheet or online ordering. There are also two "gotchas" side panels that don't take up space or show in plan and the smaller problem of casings not stopping cabinets.

IF I were happy with 2020 -I'd continue to use it with Envisioneer which also designs entire structures and produces good documents. On the face it would be like using Chief with complete cabinet catalogs and pricing.
    - It would be a superior combination for kitchens.

But I'm not happy with 2020, tired of waiting for them (13 yrs) and prefer Chief to EV having and using all three. So am staying with CA, dealing with pricing otheriise and will lobby to have quirks fixed, they are more responsive than 2020.