PTV is offline Registered User Promoted

Are You a Practicing Licensed Architect?

If you are a practicing licensed architect, use Chief Architect and favor the Mac platform, the founder of Architosh would love to hear from you.

In a recent news article, "Chief Architect Coming to Mac OS X", Anthony Frausto-Robledo, BArch., AIA, LEED AP writes, "As a practicing architect I’ve run into many builders who use the application for several purposes, design being one of them. If you are a practicing licensed architect and use Chief Architect we would love to hear from you, especially if you favor the Mac platform."

Anthony Frausto-Robledo, BArch., AIA, LEED AP is a practicing architect and the founder and editor of the award-winning Architosh.com Web site, a publication focused on being the leading Internet magazine dedicated to Mac CAD and 3D professionals and students worldwide.

I sent them an email.
    Kevin Moquin, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
    Portland Maine
    Chief X
    Asus G74SX i7 2630QM @ 2.0 GHz, 12GB, GeoForce GTX560M 3GB, Windows 7
    kma | kevin moquin architect
    kma on Facebook

They said out loud officially at JLC that X6 will run native on the Mac - that the Mac version is in development now.
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)

PTV is offline Registered User Promoted
    A press release every few months sure would help with getting the word out. It would not surprise me if most professionals in the AEC industry are not even aware of CA's existence.