Stem Wall altered height automatically??

This is likely a piece of cake question...I'm not much into the construction business as much as making models pretty....so here's a question to those expert builders out there.

See the attached snips plus the exterior picture. The stem wall is supposed to be a constant absolute height all around the structure. You can see the two steps in the exported picture. This varies according to the floor structure depth. Changing the relative stem wall height simply moves the base up and down. I want the base to stay put, and the top to match all the way around.

You can make the height constant by the same floor heights (L)....but....but they're not the same.....increasing floor heights force the top of the Stem Wall to a lower level to accommodate.

What's the trick?? Thanks for any help.

This developer wants the stem wall to actually be an ICF wall....and then the wall above it to be an Exterior ICF definition. My understanding is you can place the joist hangers at a constant level....but how does one get Chief to not recognize the floor structure depth to subtract from the absolute top height of the "Stem Wall" (which is really an ICF wall).

I came back and re-read what I initially wrote...no wonder no-one responded...I couldn't understand it myself!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exterior01.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	58293   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CaptureLHS.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	58291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CaptureRHS.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	163.4 KB 
ID:	58292  
    Last edited by ivancyr; 04-02-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: For an attempt at clarity.
    Ivan Cyr

CA X5
    HP i7 Dual Quad Core 2.3GHz
    8GB Ram
    1GB GEFORCE GT 630M Video Card
    Win 7 64bit
    ivanatwork@sympatico.ca

I re-worded it to try to make myself more clear (which can be quite the challenge admittedly)....but any takers??
    Ivan Cyr

CA X5
    HP i7 Dual Quad Core 2.3GHz
    8GB Ram
    1GB GEFORCE GT 630M Video Card
    Win 7 64bit
    ivanatwork@sympatico.ca

Ivan:

you will probably need to post the plan

no advice - not my forte...

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)

Hi Ivancy r I had the same issue , check each room floor setting ( this can be done automaticaly before you start drawing under the edit floors command ) However i did the same mistake !!
    What i did was check each room dialouge independtanly & made them all the same . You can also bring up a overall veiw using diffrent cameras , the floor / wall will highlight & make that wall into a polyline sometimes you have to keep clicking on the wall till you get the red arrows. You can adjust the polyline with those arrows I AM USING X 2