Threaded View

I'm with you Justice. These external programs are being mentioned because Chief fails to deliver in this area. Materials list are stored in the project browser. Chiefs own promo videos promote the materials list. The very best solution is to keep it in the project browser and make it update on user demand. (check Jerry post # 17) Chief have said that they are paying attention to this conversation and will put resources into areas that get the most interest from users. Historically this issue was like beating a dead horse. Chief have also said that they have a long list if things in a data base about materials lists. When we stop talking about it - primarily because the subject has been ignored by Chief they may conclude we are not interested in it. Of course that is completely wrong. We stop talking about it because after we abandon the materials list we must find another solution. Here is a question for every one that has found an alternative solution. If the materials list worked would you:- A) continue to use you external solution or B) abandon the external solution and use the CA Materials List.

For me I would abandoned my external solution in a heart beat.
    Edward

CA X6 Beta

Designer

Intermediate skill set and reaching

PPCM Pace Project & Construction Management.
    www.ppcm.com.au