Threaded View

So we don't overwhelm the Engineering team we should start with a priority list of things we need in ML.

I think HVAC and external plumbing and in floor including in wall plumbing pipes and fittings that are currently not calculating to the ML could be left out for now?

Yes items like floor slabs or all solid elements, components, that are built by Chief that appear or can be made to appear in the 3d building model are all good to look at in compiling a working list.

Fixing the floor slabs and footings is a good starting point for all of us.

Insulation wall calculations would line up with house wall wrappings or how do you guys take this off with ML now?

There is a problem with the ceiling Insulation here as not being able to delete the garage ceiling area?

I would like to be able to see a solid polyline automatically produced for insulation and other components. Then have the ability to see it in a 3d model and then edit the polyline to cut out areas I do not need and update the list as we edit parts.

Yes we can add our own polyline solids and edit them for now and we do have some items being produced in the 3d model such as wall & roof framing and other parts that can be edited.

We could have someone here build a small brick veneer timber frame site office 3d complete model with a floor slab, footings & framing for us all to take off a ML to see what results we get and what faults we find?

See if we can nut it out together?

BTW Aussies will need a metric model.
    Last edited by Justice; 04-08-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    Manuel Trantalis.

1999 V6 to X5 2012.

Dell XPS 630i Q9400@2.66GHz,
    Twin NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT,
    8GB Ram, 64bit Windows 7 Pro.