Threaded View

Hi Glen,
    Thanks for your comments. I will reply as soon as possible. It's Easter of course and I am preparing my reply with a plan and materials list as I have time. You are quite right of course that you can get some information. I am focusing on the limitations and logic of the reporting with the view that Chief is paying attention to everyone's comments. The focus is on the users that have abandoned the materials list. Thank you for your reply because this is the conversation we need to have for this conversation to be balanced, to stay active and stay productive. I am not pulling Chief apart out of frustration ( although I have had my share.....past that point now.... looking to make this feature a stand out feature not a work around feature). With some thought and input from from user with different needs Chief will in time have to be flexible enough to cater for those region nuances.

Justice you have articulated the point very nicely and concisely. I am staying focused on the footings and foundation to discuss what Chief does well and where the logic gets lost.
    Edward

CA X6 Beta

Designer

Intermediate skill set and reaching

PPCM Pace Project & Construction Management.
    www.ppcm.com.au