Threaded View

I expect that the reason you haven't gotten many comments is that the Material list is a "Sore Point" of frustration because of the lack of any needed improvements or progress. There have been many heated discussions here and a whole list of suggested improvements-- mostly in the Suggestions section. No real response from Chief over the past couple of years.

My "Gut" feeling is that Chief is aware of the general dissatisfaction but believes that it's user base isn't that interested in material control features. Therefore this has a low priority. However the suggested improvement list is, in fact,pretty long and I am aware of a number of people that have sent in extensive lists outside of this forum. Your list would certainly help the cause. This is really another issue of seldom usage because of the lack of useability and lack of features because of infrequent use. Few use it to any degree and most aren't that familiar with it.

I expect some major revisions here but only when Chief decides to revise this area which might be years (hope not but priorities are in other areas now). Perhaps we could step up the schedule with more user discussions but most are just frustrated now.
    Gerry

NewCraft Home Services

Design/ Compliance Review
    PE, X6 , Sketchup 8, TurboCad Pro 20
    -----------------------------------
    ASUS P9X79D, i7-3820, GTX680 w/4gb
    -----------------------------
    If the Government would just cut down more d*** trees, I'd have a much better view of the forest.