Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OK,

What camera are you using? Oh, you will be among the few that receives a personal Scott, The Bridge Troll, home movie. That will show you more than I could explain.

Here is what I'm seeing, attached. Full camera, full camera, floor overview perspectives

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	178.7 KB 
ID:	57845 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	57846 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 3.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	57847
    Chief Architect X4, X5
    Thea Render Rookie
    ASUS K53SV / Win 7 x64
    Intel Core i7-2630QM CPU 2.00 Ghz
    NVIDIA GeForceŽ GT 540M with 1GB DDR3 VRAM
    Samsung 840 Pro SSD
    8 Gb DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM

Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, "Sun" Solar System, 22556

Got it I think. Was trying to get better views from the 3D create perspective but I guess I was either putting camera in the wrong spots or something. The full overview works ok, but the floor level cameras weren't. A couple of times the floor overview worked and other times it didn't. Seems alright now though(for now).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New look-1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	57848   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New look-2.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	57849  

Quote Originally Posted by Shogyn View Post
    Got it I think. Was trying to get better views from the 3D create perspective but I guess I was either putting camera in the wrong spots or something. The full overview works ok, but the floor level cameras weren't. A couple of times the floor overview worked and other times it didn't. Seems alright now though(for now).
    I don't think think you have it. I think you want to look at the second floor in 3D and be able to see the first floor. I do not think you know how to do this.............. unless I am missing something. I will post a video as soon as it is done cooking that will show you how to get what you want. I am guessing as to what you want because you are not very clear with what you want to do............ I am reading between the lines................
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

ooops, maybe I am wrong, maybe you have figured out how to see the first and second floors.............. good on you................
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Quote Originally Posted by dshall View Post
    ooops, maybe I am wrong, maybe you have figured out how to see the first and second floors.............. good on you................
    No, I want to see the video !!!!!!!
    Chief Architect X4, X5
    Thea Render Rookie
    ASUS K53SV / Win 7 x64
    Samsung 840 Pro SSD
    8 Gb DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM

Quote Originally Posted by keithhe View Post
    No, I want to see the video !!!!!!!
    Okay Keith, it may be painful to watch, but here it is. Nothing new for the pros.

http://chieftutor.com/dscotthall/SHO...%20FINALLY.wmv
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

I know, just entertaining sometimes.

I had not even caught that he was using X2. Not having ever had that version, what I said may or may not have helped. Apparently not, according to your video. See, that's why I wanted to see it.
    Chief Architect X4, X5
    Thea Render Rookie
    ASUS K53SV / Win 7 x64
    Samsung 840 Pro SSD
    8 Gb DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM

Thanks so much for taking the time for that video dshall. There's an awful lot of little things to pick up with this program obviously, you're video helped! I messed around a bit in Photoshop and had to think in layers, looks like a similar mindset here maybe. Thanks again for the tips and work-arounds guys. Much appreciated! Will keep plugging away, but at least I'm more alert as to how some things work now.