The " slab is rebuilding" is really slowing things down a lot

I do a lot of 4 to 5 thousand s.f. jobs and the "Slab is rebuilding" thing can sometimes take 30 seconds to rebuild. This is just too slow and it never used to be that way. The problem is in every section, wall elevation, elevation, its in everything. Hopefully in the next update they can speed it up. I know Scott has experienced this all the time also, just by watching his videos. Chief please do something about this. Any hints on how to get rid of this, I tried to turn off anything to do with slabs like in wall elevations, it still does it. its driving me nuts!!! I just want it to re-build later not every time I make a change
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor

Quote Originally Posted by perryh View Post
    I do a lot of 4 to 5 thousand s.f. jobs and the "Slab is rebuilding" thing can sometimes take 30 seconds to rebuild. This is just too slow and it never used to be that way. The problem is in every section, wall elevation, elevation, its in everything. Hopefully in the next update they can speed it up. I know Scott has experienced this all the time also, just by watching his videos. Chief please do something about this. Any hints on how to get rid of this, I tried to turn off anything to do with slabs like in wall elevations, it still does it. its driving me nuts!!! I just want it to re-build later not every time I make a change
    I concur............... Very difficult to pinpoint the reason for this. Drives me nuts too!
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Perry,

Does it occur when you have a level 0 with a mono slab, a manual slab (no level 0), just the default slab?
    can you post a plan?
    Is it the Auto Rebuild Foundation setting in the Foundation Defaults?
    Glenn

Chief X5
    www.glennwoodward.com.au

Windows 7 - Home Premium
    Intel i7-920
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R
    6 Gb DDR3 1600MHz
    EVGA GTX285 1GbDDR3
    1TB Sata HD

Auto rebuild foundations are off and it still re-builds 3d slabs for sections and elevations, wall elevations. I not sure what you are asking? Mostly I use auto foundation just to start, and then I turn it off when I work on the foundation (Mostly mono slabs) If I post a plan I'll have to take the junk out of it so it won't be the same.
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor