Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ebdesign View Post
    Michael,
    I think it is your group of polyline solids that you've used to make those medallions or whatever they are on the 1st flr. They are on the CAD, Default layer. I deleted two of them & the problem has gone away...........I think.
    Here's a link to your plan on my website. deleted lots of stuff before I figured it out.
    Still too big for this forum.
    Old Palm Lot 146(Jim)
    ??. email me.
    jim@eastbaydesign.net
    Thanks a lot. Too bad I might have to get rid of my medallions but i am now certain taht the attic walls are much worse than any small solids are.
    ---MJP
    Chief Ar. Premier X5, Using Intel Core i7-3770 CPU, 12GB RAM, 64Bit Win. 7

A couple other things I found early on. There were some walls & electrtical items about 1.75million inches (not a typo) right of your house.... coordinates (-1965, -5029) approx. I deleted those objects & then moved the house to (0,0)......original house coordiantes (-1769787, -261758) That got the plan display good.
    Thanks, Jim

www.eastbaydesign.net
    East Bay Design, Inc

I deleted your attic & foundation flrs & still had the problem. I also went back to your original plan & deleted those two medallions ONLY & the problem is gone. Yeah, you have some squirrely attic walls & your way too far from (0,0), but your problem is those two medallions.
    You should make a single medallion in a separate plan & then make a symbol out of it; then bring it into the real plan as a single symbol.
    Thanks, Jim

www.eastbaydesign.net
    East Bay Design, Inc

Quote Originally Posted by ebdesign View Post
    I deleted your attic & foundation flrs & still had the problem. I also went back to your original plan & deleted those two medallions ONLY & the problem is gone. Yeah, you have some squirrely attic walls & your way too far from (0,0), but your problem is those two medallions.
    You should make a single medallion in a separate plan & then make a symbol out of it; then bring it into the real plan as a single symbol.
    Yep, those medallions are a problem (along with invidible walls and attic walls), but I could not figure out why the medallions are an issue............ but your suggestion of turning them into a smbol is a good one.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

The medallions were showing up more than .5 million inches below 0'-0".
    Actually, the model isn't too bad w/ those medallions gone.
    Thanks, Jim

www.eastbaydesign.net
    East Bay Design, Inc