Bar stool display

I placed a bar stool under a countertop and it appears in plan view on the top of the countetop, how can I get it to show correctly? I selected the countertop and changed it to "front of group and nothing happens......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAR STOOL DISPLAY.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	56855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAR STOOL RENDER.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	56856  
    CAX4, X5

Quote Originally Posted by Brushpark View Post
    I placed a bar stool under a countertop and it appears in plan view on the top of the countetop, how can I get it to show correctly? I selected the countertop and changed it to "front of group and nothing happens......
    Make sure the cad block does not have a fill, put it on a layer so it shows up as dashed, that's the best you can do with the least bit of aggravation.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Actually, you can select the counter-top (assuming it's a custom counter top) and set it to have a fill (light grey is what I like) and that will hide the bar stool. You just need to know how to use the program.
    Joseph P. Carrick, Architect - AIA
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1
    Chief Architect 9, 10, X1, X3, X4 Premium, X5 Premium, X6 Premium