Curved Roofs / Flaired Eaves

After watching the video from previous threads about curved roofs a few times, Istill cannot create the following look. Is anyone willing to share their knowledge on this type of roof.

I appreciate the help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E-3680%20front.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	56698
    Cory Kreith
    cory@ckbuildinganddesign.com
    Crown Point, Indiana

Falcon Northwest Custom DRX Exotix, 17" LCD Dislpay, Intel Core i7 3840QM 2.8 GHz, SD 32GB 1333MHz, (2) GeForce GTX 680m (4GB) Video Card, m4 SSD 128GB Hard Drive, 64-Bit Operating System, Windows 8 Pro

Chief X-5 w/Win 8
    Chief X-4 w/Win 7
    Chief X-3 w/Win 7
    Chief X-2 w/ Win 7
    Chief X-1 - Win XP
    Chief V.10 - Win XP

Open up the roof dialog box and select the tab "roof styles". Try the gullwing roof, an explanation is given on setting up two different roof planes, the lower plane needs to be converted from strait to curved.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

You could also draw a manual roof plane and curve it as I did in this image below. Try watching the videos search 'curved roof'. You can call support for better information; or even get personal 1-1 training.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roof.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	56731
    Scott Harris
    Chief Architect Software
    CKD, CKB

chiefarchitect.com