Threaded View

I would like to thank everyone for your insight and knowledge. I know I capable of learning the software and producing plans...i wouldnt let myself fail...the whole part about truely designing a space...i would agree that would be my downside. I know when something looks good and inviting...but not sure if i can just visualize how it all should look. I know my wife and i wanted someone to do the interior design cause we are not great at that part...but was thinking that we may be able to take ideas from architectural or design magazines and reproduce them in the model. So yes we have some things to think about in that department.

Completing the design...creating and printing drawings...getting the permit...my dad and I being the general contractors...seeing it go up...being the most cost effective...moving into our dream house...that sense of accomplishment...YEAH i think it all can be done!

I downloaded the trial version of CA last night...didnt get much time to work with it...so i am gonna try that out...so out intuitive the program is for me...and go from there. More than likely i am going to purchase the software sometime in the future...probably get through the holidays here and then talk about it some more. Might need something to do on Snowy Cold winters here in Nebraska!

Take Care everyone! Be Safe!

Preston