Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There is a process that runs in the background that combines all the pieces of the slab into a single entity. This is very computationally expensive. In order to produce accurate line drawings this process needs to complete. Usually this happens in the background while you are doing other things so doesn't show up. But if you have just made changes to the slab it will need to run again. This process doesn't use the video card so it is all CPU.

If you have a plan that is very slow send it in to our support so we can have a look at it. We have made some changes in the past to speed this process up and it is possible that other changes can be made to improve it.
    Doug Park
    Principal Software Architect
    Chief Architect, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Park View Post
    ................ But if you have just made changes to the slab it will need to run again....................
    I think we get this, however I have experienced the rebuilding of mono slabs even though I did not make a slab change. Next time I see this, I will send it in.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Changing walls moving openings or other items that indirectly affect the slab may cause the slabs to need to be rebuilt.
    Doug Park
    Principal Software Architect
    Chief Architect, Inc.