Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyprc View Post
    Yeah, look at Autocad 2012 - this is a nice looking interface that works well. I love the "ribbon" toolbars. I was gonig to make the same comment about Windows 3.1 - CA icons need a very bad update.
    scotts videos can not help here, just for junior users! Scott has deleted the critique videos after he saw what i could do with chief. A woderfull work you posted i like it maan. "your accomplishment is more important than how u did it" quote djp
    I thaught it was just a habbit exporting my drawings to autocad and plot it there. Half convinced in your arguement but c.a can handle a lot. It depends on the opperator.i Said a lot about cadding before in the forum(I get every thing in ca to make a detailed architectural and structural drawings. Finally i just like to export it to autocad just because i like to c it there. May be just a habit i developed before, but add nothing on it. "simply plotting from autocad is what i prefer" http://www.chieftalk.com/showthread....151#post445151). Thanks man u shut off the pudavidas and godzilla fans dirty fun. Creativity is what matters, not playing with tools and videos! Here we c it