Threaded View

Wink Plot plan

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blair View Post
    I'm kinda busy today but I would be happy to do a free online meeting with you this weekend and look at it with you if you like. If interested, send me an email with your phone number at my email shown in my signature.
    Tommy B:
    I just now got your reply. I thought I was set up for an immediate email when I received a response but I don't know what happened. Thank you so much. I found that when I zoom way in on the corners of the two lines there was a small tail on one of them and I tried to drag it away to the end of the line but it wouldn't go away. then i jsut erased the wholw thing and drew a new setback line and I was able to dimension it fine. I still don't know the real way to do a site plan. One chief tutor video told me to make a CAD block to make the site plan and it did not work very well at all. I still don't understand the cad block system at all. Of course, like most new to Chief, i am used to AutoCAD. I don't understand exactly the layout view of a plan or something. When I move something to layout and resize the image, I cannot change any of the plan layers on or off after that, right?
    Thanks.