Just show concrete walkout walls without pony wall attached.

I want to just show the concrete foundation in a perspective view. This is a walkout basement. So I did the walkout walls as pony walls with the concrete foundation on the bottom and the 2x6 framed siding wall on the top. I just want to show the concrete part without the 2x6 framed siding wall showing. Just show concrete foundation with the footings. These drawings will be for my excavator. He then will be able to see the different cut elevations he needs to dig in 3-D. I can do that with the pony wall attached but I think it will be simpler if he just sees the concrete foundation. When I used to use SolidBuilder I would do this for the excavator and laminate the drawing for him to have in his machine. I would mark the different cuts for him on these drawings. We always got it right the first time.

By using the layers you have and perhaps with some custom layers I am sure you can get the camera views that you need.

Whether in plan or other views layering is always the key to communicate exactly what you need and want.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!