Walls disconnecting during Material change. (x5)

Anyone else having this issue?
    I have the perimeter of the building layed out. I then remember the customer desired a different exterior finish.
    I open up the dialogue box and define wall, go to the siding material and select new material.
    I am not changing any sizes, or main walls or anything else other than just selecting a different material for the one layer.
    I ok out of the dbx and get back to the plan and all the corners disconnect.
    Just a little frustrating having to go all the way around and reconnect.
    I had not run into this in x4, or x5 beta...
    Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Change Wall Siding Material.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	54487  
    Monte Heyn
    X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6
    http://www.i4homedesign.ca

Quote Originally Posted by M.Construction View Post
    Anyone else having this issue?
    I have the perimeter of the building layed out. I then remember the customer desired a different exterior finish.
    I open up the dialogue box and define wall, go to the siding material and select new material.
    I am not changing any sizes, or main walls or anything else other than just selecting a different material for the one layer.
    I ok out of the dbx and get back to the plan and all the corners disconnect.
    Just a little frustrating having to go all the way around and reconnect.
    I had not run into this in x4, or x5 beta...
    Anyone?
    I did experience this a few times about a month ago, have not seen it lately.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

I just tried it, no problem. What I was referring to in prior post is that I did experience the exterior wall disconnecting in ONE LOCATION ONLY, and it did that for several days, I have since forgotten which plan and I have not experienced it since. When I did experience it, it was not because I changed wall material............. it was for some other reason that I do not remember.............. I assumed it was my own problem.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Quote Originally Posted by dshall View Post
    I just tried it, no problem. What I was referring to in prior post is that I did experience the exterior wall disconnecting in ONE LOCATION ONLY, and it did that for several days, I have since forgotten which plan and I have not experienced it since. When I did experience it, it was not because I changed wall material............. it was for some other reason that I do not remember.............. I assumed it was my own problem.
    -- as is your norm.

I did research into it and sent in to tech support and they confirmed it was not just my own problem but an issue that needs to be addressed.
    The funny thing is that if you do the same process again the walls will reconnect and then it won't happen again.
    They are going to forward it to developers.
    Monte Heyn
    X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6
    http://www.i4homedesign.ca