Thread: X5 beta

Hybrid View

To this day I tear up a little even writing about 2009. I came within inches of losing my house, fought foreclosure for 18 months. It's seared into my consiousness like the Great Depression was for my grandmother, who couldn't throw out a piece of string and couldn't turn the heat up above 60.

We just retired our last XP workstation this year, and thought long and hard about "need" vs "want" first.

Perry - Congrats on retiring your debt. I'm still a full four years out from that celebration, and even then only non-mortgage debt.

I guess I'm saying to everybody - your fellow posters are intelligent adult business people. They can do the math. I think we should respect it when someone says investing in upgrades isn't what they can or should do at the moment. They know the benefits, they know all the arguments, have probably made the case themselves at various points. Let's not add peer pressure to existing economic angst.

That's Miss Prissy Pants two cents for the day. Ok three cents, I used up three paragraphs!
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)