Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by RMorrison View Post
    .................Of course, you also have to put up with incessant posts about golf, and sometimes snarkiness (and I'm not claiming to be blameless here), which the ArchiCAD-Talk forum doesn't have. In general, though, I think this forum is an invaluable asset that should be heavily counted in Chief's favor.
    Richard is absolutely correct here. In fact, I am sure this comment was aimed in my direction, guilty as charged. But I will say that with any active forum, there will always be some comments or posts that are not interesting to some. And the more one posts, the odds are the greater number of useless or what can be perceived as snarky comments there are, there are already a few snarky comments in this thread.

I have been on a few other forums, but this one is by far the best I have been on when it comes to getting answers to your question. There are many people here who take their time to help others, not only for the sake of helping others, but also because it helps them to better understand the program.

I consider the folks on this forum part of my extended family, and with all families, there are a few conflicts. Many times I have thought of bailing on this forum because somebody hurt my little feelings, but that is on me. Bottom line, this forum and what I learn from this forum is invaluable to me. I appreciate the help I get from all of the participants on this forum, from the power users to the newbies, they all have something to contribute, which benefits.............. who?.............. mi, mi, mi.

Hey Joe, see you at 2:00 for the round of golf.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall