A user group for New England

A need must exist for a User Group in New England as I receive many requests to show people how to do things.

I am not a teacher and like many CAD users do things with out having to think of step 1, 2 and 3. I am also unable to do some things and get a bit frustrated at my lack of ability in some areas. I do feel better when I call Chief Support and find out they are unable to do things either because it is beyond the capibilities of the software. Do my comments sound familiar? If they do you may feel as I do that that a local User Group would be benificial.

I have access to a conference room that would seat about 18 people and in the Nashua area i could come up with a larger one if necessary. There is nothing to say a New England User Group would have to meet only in Nashua, NH or in the same location for every meeting. This is only the planning stage and things still have to be definded. I haven't check for existing user groups in New England but will do so later this week.

I have contected Wendy and see would be interested in a group; but she's busy and cannot do the organizing, She did suggest get-to-gethers could be less frequent but for a longer duration and be a combination user meeting / social.

Those interested can reply to this Post or Email me directly.

Joseph Perry

jperry@ENEHD.com

Joseph:
    I still have the old user list.
    I can't do anything right away as I'm traveling out of state on Tuesday.
    But after I get back we could try and set something up.
    Jim Rogers
    Jim Rogers Timber Designs
    Georgetown, MA, USA
    email: jrsawmill@verizon.net
    V9.54-V10.08a-VX1.5.4.17-VX2-VX3-VX4-VX5