Exterior Doors shown in Foundation

This is a good thing and I understand what I did in Chief 4 and was not seeing it before when I built a foundation.
    My question now is should the garage doors be shown in the foundation plan.
    I can do a ref display and let the concrete sub know but I thought maybe I am doing something else wrong.
    Please remember I make mistakes and listen to everyone on Chief Talk very intently.
    Thanks!
    Carl Schluter
    405-409-0101
    Chief X5
    www.raywoodhomes.com
    carl@raywoodhomes.com

I cant remember ever doing a foundation plan without showing the concrete/masons where the garage door would be. The masons need them so that the stem wall is notched properly for the door and the concrete guys so that the pour thru can be figured into the bid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GARAGE DOOR NOTCH.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	53418   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GARAGE DOOR NOTCH 2.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	147.6 KB 
ID:	53419  
    Joey R. Martin,aibd,cgp,cga,caps
    Martin Design & Planning
    Elwood, Indiana
    Cell. 765-860-3567
    eMail. joeymdp@gmail.com

No to showing the doors on the foundation plan but, as Joey stated, you HAVE to show the cut-out locations.
    Gary
    X5, Softplan2014, Autocad, Revit LT
    www.mckeondesign.com

Hey Carl,
    before x4 which automatically does the cut out, I used to "copy in place" the garage door from the 1st floor to the foundation plan. Then I would enlarge the door by 3" or 4" (to allow for the jamb at the stem wall above) and resize it to the drop (8"high) and change it from door to opening and turn off the interior and exterior trim and turn off the sill. Used to display nice in plan & elevation.-BB
    Architect,NOT! (archnot@yahoo.com): Dell XPS 8300, i7-2600 3.40 GHZ Quad Core, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, ATI-radeon HD 5700 1-gig(not by choice came with cpu), 8 GB RAM, 25" Hanspree HF 255 LCD Moniter- User since Chief '97(v6)-X4