Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sicamore View Post
    So my question is:

Based upon the above statements => What tool and process would be ideal for me to create my concept to a reasonably detailed level, then hand such file(s) across to a professional to create the plans that could just be then just given to a builder?
    If you were to hire me to finish up the plans, I would start over and reproduce your plans using my organizational methods. I would guess most anybody you would hire would take this approach. I think it would somebody longer to figure out your methods than to use their own.

So choose software that you would feel most comfortable with in getting your design ideas across to whoever you choose to finish the plans.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Quote Originally Posted by dshall View Post
    If you were to hire me to finish up the plans, I would start over and reproduce your plans using my organizational methods. I would guess most anybody you would hire would take this approach. I think it would somebody longer to figure out your methods than to use their own.

So choose software that you would feel most comfortable with in getting your design ideas across to whoever you choose to finish the plans.
    x2........
    Kevin Moquin, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
    Portland Maine
    Chief X
    Asus G74SX i7 2630QM @ 2.0 GHz, 12GB, GeoForce GTX560M 3GB, Windows 7
    kma | kevin moquin architect
    kma on Facebook