Charlotte, NC looking for local CA users

Hello i am in charlotte NC and I am looking for local cheif architect users. There was no NC local users group so I thought SC would be close enough. any SC CA users out there?
    Clinton D. Robertson, PE, LEED AP
    www.clintonrobertson.com

Hey Clinton,

My name is Steve Clark and we have a firm in the Myrtle Beach SC area. We are a CA user and have been since 2000. We have been using CA 9.5 with great success since it's release but we are nor considering anup grad to X1. We are currently running some beta test to make sure the conversions are not going to make us crazy like other upgrades of CA.
    Let me know if you need anything.

Steve Clark
    Alpine Pro Designs, llc
    843-488-9205
    Steve Clark
    Alpine Pro Designs, LLC
    Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
    843-488-9205

Ca User

Hi! My Mane Is Walter Hill And I Have A Small Drafting Service In Gaffney, S.c. I Have Been Using Chief For About Three Years. Version 10 And Now X1.
    MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS PLANMANHILL@CHARTER.NET. MY PHONE NO: IS 864-489-9657
    Last edited by PLANMANHILL; 12-13-2007 at 09:17 AM.

Hello Steve and Walter,

Sorry I did not respond sooner. I am glad to know you guys are near by. I have had contact with another user near Rock Hill, SC. I have also recieved a call from a Charlotte builder interested in the software. I may refer him to one of you since you probably have had more experience with the software since I have not been using it very long.

As a residential structural engineer, I use it to engineer the residential drawings by other CA users. One problem I am running into is that I have XI and many still use v. 10. So once I get it and make edits to it I can't save down to v. 10. Do any of you know how to do this?

Thanks,
    Clinton D. Robertson, PE, LEED AP
    www.clintonrobertson.com

Hello Clinton,

I'm in Greenville, N.C. Using chief one year...great software. Would be happy to speak with any builders in your area concerning Chief. I'm still on V10 but plan on updating when V11.4 is released (sometime early next year from what I hear).
    Jerry Bender
    X2

Clinton
    I am in Greensboro, NC. I am a fairly new user. It would be good to have a closer user group. I am a general contractor and residential designer and have been using other c.a.d. programs for the past 20 years
    Tammy Roberts
    336-644-0199

I am in Greenville, SC looking for local users.
    Mark

Looking for users who need training

I am looking for users who needs help with Chief Architect in the Carolina area. We can help you with on line meetings. Feel free to contact me.
    Annette Sokoll

Classic Designs
    Senior Designer
    User Group Instructor X4 - X5
    7776 County Rd. 489
    Atlanta, Mi 49709

Cell 1-248-891-3955
    Office 1-248-786-8968
    [email]Classicdesigns11@aol.com
    www.Classic-Design-Homes.com